recent posts

banner image

52 Funny Things to Ask Siri (Robot)

I’m still in the discovering process with my Iphone, gotta love Siri! Sometimes a little bit to serious but helpful?!? Well….
There is nothing better when you have a couple drinks than to talk to Siri. Now you can even change “her” language, I think is fabulous. I love the Spanish accent, feels like all of a sudden I’m in Spain! Here I share 52 Funny Things to Ask Siri, you don’t need to be drunk to talk to Siri but if you are then you will have a good laugh.

Ask Away!

1.Why am I here?
2. Knock Knock
3. Show me the money
4. Sing a song
5.What are you wearing?
6. God bless you
7.Are you married?
8. Can you take me to your leader?
9. What’s your favorite color?
10. Who’s your daddy?
11. What’s the answer to the Universe?
12. I need to hide a body
13. Why’d the chicken cross the road?
14. Open the pod bay doors
15. Scooby Doo, where are you?
16.What is your Mom’s name?
17. What’s the best smartphone?
18. What’s the 2nd best smartphone?
19. Do you know about HAL 1000?
20. Is there a god?
21. Who’s on first?
22. Open your mouth and close your eyes I have a big surprise.
23 What are you?
24. Tell me a story.
25. How old are you?
26. Tell me a joke (x3)
27. I’m drunk?
28. Did you fart?
29. What is the meaning of life?
30. I need to take a dump
31. Testing Testing 123
32. Do you want to play a game?
33. Are you evil?
34. I think you’re hot
35. I love you
36.Are you human?
37. What’s your story?
38. Where are you?
39. Can I borrow some money?
40. I can’t see you.
41. Can you pick me up?
42. Are you kidding me?
43. Good morning! (at night)
44. Where are you?
45. Talk dirty to me
46. I am going to jump off a bridge and kill myself
47.How old am I?
48. Do you want to go on a date?
49.Where do babies come from?
50.Who is your favorite person?
51. What is my name?
52. When is your birthday?
Two more, two more!
53.Siri, who let the dogs out?
54. Are you a virgin?

Add your questions below!!!!!

Yang kagak ngerti dengan ni bahasa, ane udah siapin translate ke bahasa Indonesia yang ada di sebelah kanan blog tinggal di liat aja sendiri. Sebenernya ane juga gak ngerti nih untuk apaan tapi ane penasaran. Untuk sumbernya ane sendiri lupa, jadi harap di maklum yak namanya juga manusiawi.
52 Funny Things to Ask Siri (Robot) 52 Funny Things to Ask Siri (Robot) Reviewed by 19 dtk on 10:55 AM Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.